Author: Chris Tyler-Smith
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1000-1448
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- All-time downloads: 17,064 (rank: 3,793 out of 394,911)
- genetics: 17,064 (rank: 629 out of 36,178)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic evidence for an origin of the Armenians from Bronze Age mixing of multiple populationsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 17,064 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 105 out of 92,466
- In genetics: 7 out of 4,744
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 610 out of 92,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,419 out of 92,466
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!