Author: Leila Laredj
- Most recently observed institution: Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire
- All-time downloads: 18,638 (rank: 2,177 (tie) out of 337,673)
- genetics: 18,638 (rank: 397 (tie) out of 32,548)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,638 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53 out of 77,926
- In genetics: 4 out of 4,199
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,776 out of 77,926
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,806 out of 77,926
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!