Author: Sarah Smithson
- Most recently observed institution: University Hospitals Bristol
- All-time downloads: 7,329 (rank: 19,886 (tie) out of 499,676)
- genetics: 7,329 (rank: 2,358 (tie) out of 38,574)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genotype-phenotype correlations and novel molecular insights into the DHX30-associated neurodevelopmental disordersgenetic and genomic medicine more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Prevalence, phenotype and architecture of developmental disorders caused by de novo mutationgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,329 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 876 out of 116,152
- In genetics: 34 out of 5,126
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,867 out of 116,152
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,496 out of 116,152
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!