Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,857 bioRxiv papers from 309,241 authors.
Author: Derek L Stemple
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Sanger Institute
- All-time downloads: 730 (rank: 102,928 (tie) out of 309,241)
- molecular biology: 730 (rank: 3,450 (tie) out of 15,105)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Targeted gene correction of FKRP by CRISPR/Cas9 restores functional glycosylation of α-dystroglycan in cortical neurons derived from human induced pluripotent stem cellsmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 730 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,506 out of 70,857
- In molecular biology: 397 out of 2,272
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 48,104 out of 70,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,622 out of 70,857
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!