Author: Tierney Phillips
- Most recently observed institution: Bluestar Genomics
- All-time downloads: 1,819 (rank: 58,285 (tie) out of 380,935)
- cancer biology: 1,819 (rank: 1,970 (tie) out of 26,203)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Detection of early stage pancreatic cancer using 5-hydroxymethylcytosine signatures in circulating cell free DNAcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,819 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,232 out of 88,856
- In cancer biology: 101 out of 3,128
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,240 out of 88,856
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,525 out of 88,856
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!