Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,482 bioRxiv papers from 277,419 authors.
Author: Sameer Aryal
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3577-4383
- Most recently observed institution: Center for Neural Science, New York University
- All-time downloads: 16,169 (rank: 1,806 out of 277,419)
- bioinformatics: 16,169 (rank: 108 (tie) out of 24,391)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Moving beyond P values: Everyday data analysis with estimation plotsbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 16,169 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 39 out of 62,482
- In bioinformatics: 5 out of 6,231
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 36 out of 62,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 576 out of 62,482
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!