Author: Zhiwei Steven Wu
- Most recently observed institution: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
- All-time downloads: 12,291 (rank: 5,376 (tie) out of 363,664)
- bioinformatics: 12,291 (rank: 381 (tie) out of 31,455)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Privacy-preserving generative deep neural networks support clinical data sharingbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,291 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 156 out of 84,482
- In bioinformatics: 20 out of 8,103
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,639 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,842 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!