Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,307 bioRxiv papers from 319,075 authors.
Author: Marjolein M.L.J.Z. Vandenbosch
- Most recently observed institution: Biological Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 381 (rank: 179,325 (tie) out of 319,268)
- neuroscience: 381 (rank: 29,818 (tie) out of 53,863)
Downloads per author, site-wide
EEG-based age-prediction models as stable and heritable indicators of brain maturational level in children and adolescentsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 381 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 32,575 out of 73,343
- In neuroscience: 5,642 out of 13,178
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 46,068 out of 73,343
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 47,713 out of 73,343
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!