Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,594 bioRxiv papers from 298,144 authors.
Author: Marjolein M.L.J.Z. Vandenbosch
- Most recently observed institution: Biological Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 362 (rank: 168,153 (tie) out of 298,218)
- neuroscience: 362 (rank: 27,625 (tie) out of 49,972)
Downloads per author, site-wide
EEG-based age-prediction models as stable and heritable indicators of brain maturational level in children and adolescentsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 362 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,703 out of 67,594
- In neuroscience: 5,275 out of 12,116
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,755 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,496 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!