Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,530 bioRxiv papers from 319,992 authors.
Author: Susan J.T. Branje
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Youth and Family, Utrecht University, Utrecht, NL
- All-time downloads: 8,263 (rank: 6,796 (tie) out of 320,002)
- genetics: 8,263 (rank: 1,533 (tie) out of 31,350)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analysis of lifetime cannabis use (N=184,765) identifies new risk loci, genetic overlap with mental health, and a causal influence of schizophrenia on cannabis usegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,263 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 203 out of 73,530
- In genetics: 19 out of 4,034
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,743 out of 73,530
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,723 out of 73,530
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!