Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,482 bioRxiv papers from 277,419 authors.
Author: International Cannabis Consortium
- Most recently observed institution: -
- All-time downloads: 8,143 (rank: 5,382 (tie) out of 277,419)
- genetics: 8,143 (rank: 1,311 (tie) out of 27,685)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analysis of lifetime cannabis use (N=184,765) identifies new risk loci, genetic overlap with mental health, and a causal influence of schizophrenia on cannabis usegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,143 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 158 out of 62,482
- In genetics: 17 out of 3,548
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,133 out of 62,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,703 out of 62,482
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!