Author: Matthijs D. van der Zee
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biological Psychology/Netherlands Twin Register, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL
- All-time downloads: 8,383 (rank: 9,186 (tie) out of 364,014)
- genetics: 8,383 (rank: 1,809 (tie) out of 34,066)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analysis of lifetime cannabis use (N=184,765) identifies new risk loci, genetic overlap with mental health, and a causal influence of schizophrenia on cannabis usegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,383 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 296 out of 84,583
- In genetics: 23 out of 4,440
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,357 out of 84,583
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,954 out of 84,583
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!