Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,016 bioRxiv papers from 279,490 authors.
Author: Xiaoran Niu
- Most recently observed institution: Nankai University
- All-time downloads: 5,480 (rank: 9,549 (tie) out of 279,490)
- cancer biology: 5,480 (rank: 163 (tie) out of 17,295)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Gene expression profiling reveals U1 snRNA regulates cancer gene expressioncancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,480 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 344 out of 63,016
- In cancer biology: 9 out of 2,072
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,386 out of 63,016
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 41,226 out of 63,016
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!