Author: Carl Hansen
- Most recently observed institution: University of British Columbia
- All-time downloads: 4,481 (rank: 20,068 (tie) out of 363,914)
- genomics: 4,481 (rank: 3,876 (tie) out of 39,231)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Resource: Scalable whole genome sequencing of 40,000 single cells identifies stochastic aneuploidies, genome replication states and clonal repertoiresgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,481 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 847 out of 84,557
- In genomics: 181 out of 5,460
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,083 out of 84,557
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,649 out of 84,557
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!