Author: Nafis Abrar
- Most recently observed institution: BC Cancer Research Centre
- All-time downloads: 4,481 (rank: 20,088 (tie) out of 364,063)
- genomics: 4,481 (rank: 3,877 (tie) out of 39,234)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Resource: Scalable whole genome sequencing of 40,000 single cells identifies stochastic aneuploidies, genome replication states and clonal repertoiresgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,481 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 848 out of 84,588
- In genomics: 181 out of 5,461
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,109 out of 84,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,749 out of 84,588
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!