Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,736 bioRxiv papers from 278,376 authors.
Author: So Ra Lee
- Most recently observed institution: BC Cancer Research Centre
- All-time downloads: 3,694 (rank: 15,552 (tie) out of 278,376)
- genomics: 3,694 (rank: 3,680 (tie) out of 31,951)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Resource: Scalable whole genome sequencing of 40,000 single cells identifies stochastic aneuploidies, genome replication states and clonal repertoiresgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,694 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 734 out of 62,736
- In genomics: 188 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 502 out of 62,736
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,033 out of 62,736
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!