Author: Paul Roepman
- Most recently observed institution: Hartwig Medical Foundation
- All-time downloads: 5,455 (rank: 15,320 (tie) out of 360,279)
- cancer biology: 5,455 (rank: 247 (tie) out of 24,449)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pan-cancer whole genome analyses of metastatic solid tumorscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,455 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 570 out of 83,609
- In cancer biology: 13 out of 2,916
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,957 out of 83,609
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,681 out of 83,609
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!