Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,121 bioRxiv papers from 295,293 authors.
Author: Paul Foster
- Most recently observed institution: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- All-time downloads: 240,277 (rank: 5 (tie) out of 295,303)
- cancer biology: 240,277 (rank: 1 (tie) out of 18,701)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Report of Partial findings from the National Toxicology Program Carcinogenesis Studies of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation in Hsd: Sprague Dawley® SD rats (Whole Body Exposure)cancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 240,277 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1 out of 67,125
- In cancer biology: 1 out of 2,265
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3 out of 67,125
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24 out of 67,125
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!