Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,428 bioRxiv papers from 289,803 authors.
Author: Inna Shlafman
- Most recently observed institution: Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada
- All-time downloads: 1,470 (rank: 46,724 (tie) out of 289,803)
- cancer biology: 1,470 (rank: 1,631 (tie) out of 18,067)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The interface of malignant and immunologic clonal dynamics in high-grade serous ovarian cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,470 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,961 out of 65,428
- In cancer biology: 101 out of 2,182
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,573 out of 65,428
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 61,130 out of 65,428
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!