Author: Inna Shlafman
- Most recently observed institution: Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada
- All-time downloads: 1,510 (rank: 66,433 (tie) out of 364,778)
- cancer biology: 1,510 (rank: 2,440 (tie) out of 24,717)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The interface of malignant and immunologic clonal dynamics in high-grade serous ovarian cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,510 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,457 out of 84,782
- In cancer biology: 135 out of 2,968
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 79,019 out of 84,782
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 80,131 out of 84,782
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!