Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,753 bioRxiv papers from 287,057 authors.
Author: Adriana Olar
- Most recently observed institution: MD Anderson Cancer Center
- All-time downloads: 3,945 (rank: 15,052 (tie) out of 287,057)
- cancer biology: 3,945 (rank: 305 (tie) out of 17,818)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Tumor evolution of glioma intrinsic gene expression subtype associates with immunological changes in the microenvironmentcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,945 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 672 out of 64,753
- In cancer biology: 20 out of 2,154
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,992 out of 64,753
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,769 out of 64,753
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!