Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,472 bioRxiv papers from 277,337 authors.
Author: Lisa Scarpace
- Most recently observed institution: Henry Ford Hospital
- All-time downloads: 3,923 (rank: 14,566 (tie) out of 277,337)
- cancer biology: 3,923 (rank: 294 (tie) out of 17,187)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Tumor evolution of glioma intrinsic gene expression subtype associates with immunological changes in the microenvironmentcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,923 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 652 out of 62,472
- In cancer biology: 20 out of 2,055
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,621 out of 62,472
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,451 out of 62,472
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!