Author: Amy A Deik
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute
- All-time downloads: 2,127 (rank: 50,156 (tie) out of 383,801)
- cancer biology: 2,127 (rank: 1,522 (tie) out of 26,462)
Downloads per author, site-wide
HIF-2α drives an intrinsic vulnerability to ferroptosis in clear cell renal cell carcinomacancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,127 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,316 out of 89,581
- In cancer biology: 71 out of 3,161
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,831 out of 89,581
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,396 out of 89,581
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!