Author: Asha Multani
- Most recently observed institution: University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- All-time downloads: 1,833 (rank: 57,771 (tie) out of 381,050)
- cancer biology: 1,833 (rank: 1,937 (tie) out of 26,234)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Discordant inheritance of chromosomal and extrachromosomal DNA elements contributes to dynamic disease evolution in glioblastomacancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,833 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,192 out of 88,877
- In cancer biology: 98 out of 3,128
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,530 out of 88,877
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,067 out of 88,877
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!