Author: Ceres Fernandez-Rozadilla
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7330-4804
- Most recently observed institution: Fund. Pública Galega de Medicina Xenómica- CIBERER-IDIS, Santiago de Compostela
- All-time downloads: 42,346 (rank: 826 (tie) out of 364,858)
- genomics: 42,346 (rank: 150 (tie) out of 39,301)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Patterns of genetic differentiation and the footprints of historical migrations in the Iberian Peninsulagenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 42,346 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23 out of 84,804
- In genomics: 2 out of 5,471
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 622 out of 84,804
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 889 out of 84,804
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!