Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,709 bioRxiv papers from 278,266 authors.
Author: Nitish Gupta
- Most recently observed institution: Stony Brook University
- All-time downloads: 10,371 (rank: 3,663 (tie) out of 278,266)
- bioinformatics: 10,371 (rank: 281 out of 24,402)
Downloads per author, site-wide
RapMap: A Rapid, Sensitive and Accurate Tool for Mapping RNA-seq Reads to Transcriptomesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,371 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 97 out of 62,709
- In bioinformatics: 18 out of 6,243
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 378 out of 62,709
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 256 out of 62,709
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!