Author: Laura K Wiley
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6681-9754
- Most recently observed institution: University of Colorado School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 52,769 (rank: 657 (tie) out of 364,124)
- bioinformatics: 52,769 (rank: 41 (tie) out of 31,506)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Assessing the Utility and Accuracy of ICD10-CM Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Codes for Intracranial Aneurysm Researchbioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Opportunities And Obstacles For Deep Learning In Biology And Medicinebioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 52,769 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 84,617
- In bioinformatics: 3 out of 8,114
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 708 out of 84,617
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 805 out of 84,617
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!