Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,240 bioRxiv papers from 267,843 authors.
Author: Jasen Wise
- Most recently observed institution: Qiagen
- All-time downloads: 5,806 (rank: 8,640 (tie) out of 268,131)
- genomics: 5,806 (rank: 1,922 (tie) out of 31,268)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sex Chromosome Dosage Effects On Gene Expression In Humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,806 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 303 out of 60,323
- In genomics: 82 out of 4,185
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62 out of 60,323
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 60,323
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!