Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,415 bioRxiv papers from 289,746 authors.
Author: Neelroop Parikshak
- Most recently observed institution: UCLA
- All-time downloads: 8,739 (rank: 5,166 (tie) out of 289,746)
- genomics: 8,739 (rank: 1,225 (tie) out of 32,966)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sex Chromosome Dosage Effects On Gene Expression In Humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,739 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 151 out of 65,415
- In genomics: 46 out of 4,463
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41 out of 65,415
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27 out of 65,415
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!