Author: Jinxin Li
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6504-2728
- Most recently observed institution: Tsinghua University
- All-time downloads: 302 (rank: 259,164 (tie) out of 380,089)
- developmental biology: 302 (rank: 9,747 (tie) out of 14,683)
Downloads per author, site-wide
BmCncC/keap1-pathway is involved in high-temperature induced metamorphosis regulation of silkworm, Bombyx moridevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 302 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,324 out of 88,646
- In developmental biology: 1,582 out of 2,645
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,833 out of 88,646
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,337 out of 88,646
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!