Author: Alex T Frase
- Most recently observed institution: Geisinger Health System
- All-time downloads: 719 (rank: 168,847 (tie) out of 437,057)
- bioinformatics: 719 (rank: 16,610 (tie) out of 36,781)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Tribe: The collaborative platform for reproducible web-based analysis of gene setsbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 719 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,086 out of 103,711
- In bioinformatics: 3,229 out of 9,474
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 74,394 out of 103,711
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 71,156 out of 103,711
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!