Author: Geet Duggal
- Most recently observed institution: DNANexus
- All-time downloads: 21,413 (rank: 2,302 out of 365,939)
- bioinformatics: 21,413 (rank: 107 out of 31,546)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Salmon provides accurate, fast, and bias-aware transcript expression estimates using dual-phase inferencebioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 21,413 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 61 out of 85,062
- In bioinformatics: 5 out of 8,142
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 498 out of 85,062
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,190 out of 85,062
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!