Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,484 authors.
Author: Struan F. A. Grant
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2025-5302
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Human Genetics, Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- All-time downloads: 1,242 (rank: 58,700 (tie) out of 298,534)
- bioinformatics: 1,242 (rank: 6,654 (tie) out of 26,024)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Implicating candidate genes at GWAS signals by leveraging topologically associating domainsbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,242 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,469 out of 67,655
- In bioinformatics: 1,047 out of 6,659
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,512 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,590 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!