Author: Marin Reichard
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9306-0074
- Most recently observed institution: The Czech Academy of Sciences
- All-time downloads: 238 (rank: 277,866 (tie) out of 363,664)
- physiology: 238 (rank: 4,071 (tie) out of 7,597)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Performance of Turquoise killifish, model organism in aging, on commercial pelleted diet: a step towards husbandry standardizationphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 238 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 59,249 out of 84,482
- In physiology: 553 out of 1,144
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,609 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,865 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!