Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,240 bioRxiv papers from 267,843 authors.
Author: Simon Mayes
- Most recently observed institution: Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, UK
- All-time downloads: 3,245 (rank: 17,481 (tie) out of 268,131)
- bioinformatics: 3,245 (rank: 1,933 (tie) out of 23,906)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Efficient de novo assembly of eleven human genomes using PromethION sequencing and a novel nanopore toolkitbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,245 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 898 out of 60,323
- In bioinformatics: 179 out of 6,078
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 133 out of 60,323
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16 out of 60,323
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!