Author: Adrian V. S. Hill
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0900-9629
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 243 (rank: 276,266 (tie) out of 365,037)
- genetics: 243 (rank: 28,667 (tie) out of 34,165)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Elevated risk of invasive group A streptococcal disease and host genetic variation in the human leukocyte antigen locusgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 243 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58,633 out of 84,856
- In genetics: 3,301 out of 4,448
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 64,399 out of 84,856
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,025 out of 84,856
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!