Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,082 bioRxiv papers from 310,116 authors.
Author: Till FM Andlauer
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Translational Research in Psychiatry, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry
- All-time downloads: 3,978 (rank: 17,076 (tie) out of 310,049)
- systems biology: 3,978 (rank: 331 (tie) out of 9,359)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DeepWAS: Multivariate genotype-phenotype associations by directly integrating regulatory information using deep learningsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,978 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 736 out of 71,071
- In systems biology: 17 out of 1,957
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,711 out of 71,071
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,868 out of 71,071
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!