Author: Sarah J. Choudhury
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0870-7444
- Most recently observed institution: Manhattan/Hunter Science High School, NY, USA
- All-time downloads: 2,661 (rank: 62,650 (tie) out of 511,435)
- pathology: 2,661 (rank: 370 (tie) out of 5,884)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Interpretable multimodal deep learning for real-time pan-tissue pan-disease pathology search on social mediapathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,661 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,959 out of 118,553
- In pathology: 27 out of 696
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,026 out of 118,553
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,519 out of 118,553
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!