Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,963 bioRxiv papers from 279,321 authors.
Author: Tsai-Wen Chen
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Neuroscience, National Yang-Ming University
- All-time downloads: 9,328 (rank: 4,273 (tie) out of 279,321)
- neuroscience: 9,328 (rank: 386 (tie) out of 46,143)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bright and photostable chemigenetic indicators for extended in vivo voltage imagingneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,328 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 123 out of 62,963
- In neuroscience: 18 out of 11,208
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 88 out of 62,963
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 332 out of 62,963
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!