Author: Maria Cimpean
- Most recently observed institution: Columbia University Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 5,363 (rank: 35,471 (tie) )
- neuroscience: 5,363 (rank: 3,031 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
A single cell-based atlas of human microglial states reveals associations with neurological disorders and histopathological features of the aging brainneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,313 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,298
- In neuroscience: 152
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,822
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,198
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!