Author: Jérémie Kalfon
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2818-9728
- Most recently observed institution: School of Computing, University of Kent
- All-time downloads: 4,518 (rank: 22,696 (tie) out of 397,820)
- neuroscience: 4,518 (rank: 2,822 (tie) out of 66,520)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CaImAn: An open source tool for scalable Calcium Imaging data Analysisneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,518 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 940 out of 93,208
- In neuroscience: 97 out of 16,589
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,287 out of 93,208
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,111 out of 93,208
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!