Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,071 bioRxiv papers from 310,049 authors.
Author: Qinqin Li
- Most recently observed institution: Faculty of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
- All-time downloads: 1,301 (rank: 59,721 (tie) out of 310,086)
- neuroscience: 1,301 (rank: 8,963 (tie) out of 52,292)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,301 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,372 out of 71,071
- In neuroscience: 843 out of 12,792
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,817 out of 71,071
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,971 out of 71,071
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!