Author: Nanda Lambregts-Rommelse
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 1,366 (rank: 78,857 (tie) out of 383,801)
- neuroscience: 1,366 (rank: 11,619 (tie) out of 64,325)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,366 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,885 out of 89,568
- In neuroscience: 1,029 out of 15,928
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 54,760 out of 89,568
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,538 out of 89,568
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!