Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,465 authors.
Author: Alejandro Arias Vasquez
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Human Genetics, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 1,284 (rank: 56,805 (tie) out of 298,484)
- neuroscience: 1,284 (rank: 8,401 (tie) out of 50,019)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Characterizing neuroanatomic heterogeneity in people with and without ADHD based on subcortical brain volumesneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,284 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,182 out of 67,655
- In neuroscience: 811 out of 12,134
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,836 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 64,440 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!