Author: Corey B. Fisher
- Most recently observed institution: Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, VA 20147
- All-time downloads: 7,826 (rank: 9,877 (tie) out of 360,722)
- neuroscience: 7,826 (rank: 1,041 (tie) out of 60,557)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Complete Electron Microscopy Volume Of The Brain Of Adult Drosophila melanogasterneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,826 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 323 out of 83,751
- In neuroscience: 39 out of 14,933
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,110 out of 83,751
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,739 out of 83,751
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!