Author: Rachel E. Melton
- Most recently observed institution: John Innes Centre, Norwich Research Park, United Kingdom
- All-time downloads: 5,200 (rank: 16,931 (tie) out of 366,711)
- plant biology: 5,200 (rank: 164 (tie) out of 13,882)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Speed breeding in growth chambers and glasshouses for crop breeding and model plant researchplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,200 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 644 out of 85,229
- In plant biology: 7 out of 2,605
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,430 out of 85,229
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,899 out of 85,229
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!