Author: Raveen L. Jayasuriya
- Most recently observed institution: University of Sheffield
- All-time downloads: 1,713 (rank: 64,505 (tie) out of 393,354)
- genomics: 683 (rank: 23,132 (tie) out of 41,868)
- systems biology: 1,030 (rank: 2,973 (tie) out of 11,532)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrative epigenomics, transcriptomics and proteomics of patient chondrocytes reveal genes and pathways involved in osteoarthritissystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,030 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,399 out of 92,068
- In systems biology: 303 out of 2,358
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,173 out of 92,068
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,053 out of 92,068
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!