Author: Shoh M Asano
- Most recently observed institution: MIT
- All-time downloads: 7,744 (rank: 11,083 (tie) out of 384,079)
- neuroscience: 7,744 (rank: 1,152 (tie) out of 64,308)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cortical Column and Whole Brain Imaging of Neural Circuits with Molecular Contrast and Nanoscale Resolutionneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,744 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 368 out of 89,651
- In neuroscience: 42 out of 15,937
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,259 out of 89,651
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,646 out of 89,651
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!