Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,782 bioRxiv papers from 287,165 authors.
Author: Rafal Jozefowicz
- Most recently observed institution: Google Brain
- All-time downloads: 7,542 (rank: 6,352 (tie) out of 287,165)
- neuroscience: 7,542 (rank: 609 (tie) out of 47,692)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Inferring single-trial neural population dynamics using sequential auto-encodersneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,542 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 195 out of 64,782
- In neuroscience: 30 out of 11,593
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,986 out of 64,782
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,742 out of 64,782
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!