Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,934 bioRxiv papers from 287,775 authors.
Author: Sara Pagella
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 6,918 (rank: 7,379 (tie) out of 287,775)
- neuroscience: 6,918 (rank: 739 (tie) out of 47,759)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prefrontal cortical control of a brainstem social behavior circuitneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,918 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 238 out of 64,934
- In neuroscience: 39 out of 11,627
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,118 out of 64,934
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40,963 out of 64,934
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!