Author: Alex A. Javanpour
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, Irvine
- All-time downloads: 3,486 (rank: 26,740 (tie) out of 364,817)
- synthetic biology: 3,486 (rank: 186 (tie) out of 3,717)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Scalable continuous evolution of genes at mutation rates above genomic error thresholdssynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,486 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,326 out of 84,795
- In synthetic biology: 23 out of 791
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,921 out of 84,795
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,754 out of 84,795
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!