Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,082 bioRxiv papers from 310,116 authors.
Author: Ryan Climie
- Most recently observed institution: Donnelly Centre, University of Toronto
- All-time downloads: 4,038 (rank: 16,800 (tie) out of 309,945)
- systems biology: 4,038 (rank: 309 (tie) out of 9,304)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Evaluation and Design of Genome-wide CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout Screenssystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,038 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 719 out of 71,037
- In systems biology: 16 out of 1,954
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,161 out of 71,037
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,160 out of 71,037
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!